The coronavirus or COVID-19 (formerly 2019-nCoV) broke out in December 2019, which has been imposed as a medical emergency worldwide. More than 183 countries and territories have reported cases of coronavirus to date. This is the latest report, covering the current coronavirus impact on the Alcoholic Beverages Market.
According to a recent report published by Fast.MR, titled, Global Alcoholic Beverages Market 2018: Market Size, Trends, Opportunity, Forecast 2018-2024, the global alcoholic beverages market accounted for USD 1,474.2 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 1,813.3 Billion by 2024. Moreover, it is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period i.e. 2019-2024.
The global alcoholic beverages market has been segmented based on product type and distribution channels. Based on the product type, this market has been segmented into malts, wine, distilled spirits, whiskey, vodka, rum, and others. The distilled spirits segment accounted for the highest market share in 2018 and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
In the distribution channel segment, the on-premise segment captured a significant share of the overall market in 2018. In addition to that, the market value of the global alcoholic beverages market for an on-premise segment is expected to rise at a CAGR of 3.8% over the projected period. Significant growth in a number of retail outlets selling alcohol is believed to propel the growth of the alcoholic beverages market during the forecast period. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the number of alcohol selling retail establishments has increased from 531,705 in 2008 to 643,268 in 2018. This represented a growth of 20.9% in 2018 as compared to 2008.
(Including COVID- 19) Depth Analysis Get the pages of a sample of this research study # https://www.fastmr.com/request-s/114
Alcoholic Beverages Industry Trends
Merger & Partnerships
Alcoholic Beverage companies are entering into merger & partnership/joint venture for growth opportunities. For instance, On August 12, 2019, European Diageo subsidiary and Corporación Cuba Ron S.A. This joint venture granted the company exclusive global distribution rights to Santiago de CubaTM, a premium Cuban heritage rum brand.
On 30 March 2018, Anheuser-Busch InBev announced the completion of a 50:50 merger of AB InBev’s and Anadolu Efes’ existing Russia and Ukraine businesses.
Manufactures of alcoholic beverages are expanding their footprints across the globe in order to capture new customer groups and to maximize business sales. On February 27, 2018, Heineken N.V. announced the opening of its new brewery in Meoqui, Chihuahua, Mexico. The opening of the new store has strengthened the presence of the company in Mexico. The brewery has a production capacity of 6 million hectoliters per year and will produce leading brands such as Tecate, Dos Equis and Heineken for the Mexican market as well as for export markets.
How the Competent Insights Covered in the Report will mark a difference over the upcoming years:
- The research report will cover the impact analysis of Covid-19 pandemic on the global Seasonings and Spices Market.
- Information about each region & countries will be listed, in order to identify the issues caused by the Covid-19 pandemic on the industry
- Assessment of the global market and its estimations regarding the market growth at each level (Global, Region & Country) are included
- Market forecasting and Y-o-Y growth rate estimation of different segments and sub-segments of the market
- Market dynamics including leading growth factors, challenges, industry trends and opportunities for upcoming and prominent players in the market
- Covering the strategies adopted by the major market players in order to analyze how these strategies will help them to grow in the market
- Providing comprehensive analysis of recent government policies & funding on new growth avenues in order to tackle the market barriers & threats
Request Methodology On This Report # https://www.fastmr.com/request-m/114
In terms of geography, the alcoholic beverages market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Europe accounted for the major share of the global alcoholic beverages market. Moreover, Europe’s alcoholic beverages market is expected to showcase lucrative growth in the upcoming years.
The report also covers detailed competitive analysis of major market players of the global alcoholic beverages market, such as Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Bacardi Limited, Beam Suntory Inc., Constellation Brands Inc., Diageo Plc, Heineken Holding NV, Molson Coors Brewing Co., Pernod Ricard SA, United Spirits Ltd., Carlsberg Group and other key & niche players. The alcoholic beverages market is witnessing a wide range of industry activities such as product launch, partnership, acquisition, and expansion across the globe.
Research Scope and Deliverables
– Overview & Executive Summary
– Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
– Market Size and Forecast Projections
– Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
– Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
– Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global alcoholic beverages market by the following segments:
– Product Type
– Distribution Channel
Key Questions Answered in the Global Alcoholic Beverages Industry Report
• What is the overall market size in 2018? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2019-2024?
• Which region would have a high demand for a product in the upcoming years?
• What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
• Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
• What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
• What are the various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement Regarding Alcoholic Beverages Market? We are also providing Customization on Report # https://www.fastmr.com/request-c/114